Hi Anoop,

Are Bloom filters for columns? If I add "g.setFilter(new
KeyOnlyFilter());" that mean I can't use bloom filters, right?
Basically, what I'm doing here is something like
"existKey(byte[]):boolean" where I try to see if a key exist in the
database whitout taking into consideration if there is any column
content or not. This should be very fast. Even faster than the scan
which need to keep some tracks of where I'm reading for the next row.

JM