Actually I just noticed part that I must have skimmed over.  It  mentions
that I have 3 regions for this table not in .META. but deployed on servers.
 Interestingly there are 4 other regions for other tables that are on HDFS
but not in META or deployed on any server.

Can I manually add these somehow?  Also this only mentions 3 of the regions
for the table in my initial question.  There are still over 300 other
regions listed in hdfs but not showing in the ui and such.