Hi JM,

So you already wiped everything on the HDFS level? The only thing left is
ZooKeeper. It should not hold you back, but it could be having an entry in
/hbase/table? Could you try the ZK shell and do an ls on that znode?

If at all, if you wipe HDFS anyways, please also try wiping the ZK data and try
again.

Lars