The following action allows me to compile your code:

  551  cp ~/hbase-indexed/src/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/*.java
src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/
  552  mkdir src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/indexed
  553  cp
~/hbase-indexed/src/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/indexed/*
src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/indexed/

There is no unit test. Can you add some ?

Do you have performance data: overhead for writing index, speedup in query ?

The most recent motion on this subject is HBASE-5723.
I still need to dig into your code. If you can comment on the level of
consistency guarantees for your design, that would be nice.

Cheers