Hi Stack,

Thanks for answering my question.  I admit that i am unable to run
MR2(YARN) job in an efficient way on my cluster due to a major bug in YARN
which is not letting me set the right configuration for MapReduce jobs.

The RS's are dying with LeaseExpiredExceptions or YouAreDeadException
because of overload on the slaves due to improper YARN conf . Once the MR
job finishes then HBase performance is OK. I am not using this cluster for
performance metrics because we wont be using virtualization in our
production.

My purpose of this email post was to know whether Bulk Loading is fault
tolerant to RS failures or not. You answer is sufficient for clearing my
doubts.

Thanks,
Anil

--