Hi Christian,

I read through the link you referred. It seems HBaseHUT is exactly the
solution I am looking for. Before making the technology choice decision, I
want to learn a bit more about its internal design and the general idea of
HBaseHUT of how throughput of write is improved. From the discussion, CP is
mentioned. But I cannot find more details, appreciate if you could point me
to some more detailed documents. Thanks.

regards,
Lin