Yes.  The row keys generated should be falling in the range of one of the
region's start and end key .  So HBase internally can take care of
distributing to the specified region server.
As mentioned in http://hbase.apache.org/book/perf.writing.html, we also need
to take care of not making one particular region  as hot region.

If suppose the data for a span of 30 mins is collected and then it is passed
on to HBase then the client can be written in such a way like the puts are
equally distributed to the regions that comprises the 30 mins data.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ram