On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Norbert Burger
<norbert.bur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
>> What version of hbase?
>
> We're on cdh3u3, 0.90.4 + patches.
>
>> Can you disable and reenable the table?
>
> I will try disabling/re-enabling at the next opportunity.  Perhaps
> that'll resolve that the issue, but this is a PROD cluster, so
> unfortunately can't try right away.
>
>> When you scan the table in shell, do you see 'status=offline'.

Thanks.  I was asking about the info:regioninfo column that prints out
the HRegionInfo for each region.  I was wondering if it included a
status=offline attribute.

You could try one region only and see if that makes a difference.

My guess is that this a vestige of the rename script.  You disabled
before using it (as it asks for at head of script).

St.Ack