Hi Anil

We also do a lot of stuff with coprocessors MasterObservers, RegionObservers
and WALObservers.
Just start your master and RS in debug mode and connect remotely from
eclipse.  This should be fine.  Whenever the code goes to the RegionObserver
or any observers automatically you will be able to debug.  Only thing is
ensure that the JAR that is running remotely and your current source code
are in sync.  Otherwise you may not go thro the exact lines.

You can add debug mode to your JAVA_OPTS like this
exec "$JAVA" $JAVA_HEAP_MAX $HBASE_OPTS
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=4530,server=y,suspend=n -classpath
"$CLASSPATH" $CLASS "$@

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ram