Hi, Ram and Anoop, Thanks for the nice reference on the java file, which I
will check through.

It is interesting to know about the recent feature on
preCompactScannerOpen() hook. Ram, it would be nice if I can know how to
specify conditions like c1 = 'a'.  I have also checked the example code in
hbase 6496 link <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6496>. which
show how to delete data before time as in a on-demand specification...
Cheers,
Yun