Hi Lars,

We are following your suggestion and testing against a single region
server. We just ran a test against a remote region server and soon we will
test against a local one as well. We will get back to you soon with the
results.

It will take us a couple of days to port to and test our code with 0.94.2.
Once we have it working, we will run some experiments and update this
thread.

Unfortunately, the nature of our project is such that we cannot easily
translate the benchmark's workload into a program executing the equivalent
HBase operations directly. For this reason, I attempted to roughly
translate the workload in terms of HBase operations in my first email and I
attached a portion of the logs to be a bit more concrete.

Your assistance is very much appreciated! Thank you! We'll keep you updated.

Best regards,
Yousuf