Hi Henry

When you have only one region there is no specific start and end key for
it.  They are just empty bytes.
Do you want to know the first row and the last row in that single empty
region?  The you need to scan the entire region to know that.

I think there is a bit of confusion here as to actually you want the start
row/end row or the start key and end key of the region.

Regards
Ram