Hi Nicolas,

As per my experience you wont get good performance if you run 3 Map task
simultaneously on one Hard Drive. That seems like a lot of I/O on one disk.

HBase performs well when you have at least 5 nodes in cluster. So, running
HBase on 3 nodes is not something you would do in prod.

Thanks,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,