Hi Danis,

I downloaded the zip file and copied the source code to my HBase0.92.1
project. It compiled successfully. I am going through the source code right
now. Is it possible for you to provide a architecture diagram for you
implementation?comments in code? It will be easier for users to understand
you implementation quickly.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--