Just out of curiosity, why would you want to do that? What would you do if
you want to do a quick fetch, say I want the 'username' from a table called
'users'?Moreover, we do not use the shell for any real world use-case and
the API doesn't holds any Put.add() that can be used without the key i.e
qualifier name.

Please, pardon my ignorance.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq