Varun,
this really depends on your log rotation and retention policy.
Logs usually pretty big, but if you rotate it once a day(for example) and
remove old logs after, say, 1 week, you probably will not need to have huge
amount of space for it…
You should estimate logs side before making decision.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Leonid Fedotov