Thank you for the valuable reply sir. Actually I tried that and it works
fine. But we need faster results. I was thinking of creating an index and
have it loaded in the memory, at all times. so that fetches are faster. Is
there any OOTB feature available in co-proc?

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com