Thanks, everyone, and sorry to keep you waiting :-)

We're using Phoenix in lots of different use cases and product areas at Salesforce:
Product Metrics
Data Archival
Server Metrics and Monitoring
Trending over time-series data
Reporting

I'll go into more detail on a future post at my blog: http://phoenix-hbase.blogspot.com. Was thinking to start with the topic of "Performance Tuning of Phoenix (i.e. what are all the knobs and dials)", then "How to add your own built-in function". I folks have other topics of interest drop me a line over there.

Regards,

    James