Increments are not idempotent, so yes you will double increment the set of
increments that succeeded in the first attempt(s).  If you care about that
you're better off not using the Increment interface and instead having 2
jobs: one that does a Get of the current value and adds the offset then
passes through to the next job.  The next job would simply save the locally
incremented values with a series of Puts.  This way you can re-run either
job any number of times without double-incrementing anything.