Hi Again,

On 05/03/2013 04:41 PM, Kevin O'dell wrote:
This was the correct approach, if the directory /hbase/documents/
5b9c16898a371de58f31f0bdf86b1f**8b did not exist, then it was a smart move
to get rid of the pointers to it.  I don't think we have a JIRA for this
yet...BUT we really need one.  Can you please file one?  I think there has
been a change in the code that has caused our point of no return to be in
the wrong spot.  I am glad you got it working, you probably do not need to
keep the backup region any longer.

First of all, thanks for your help!

I finally came around creating the Jira issue, but still was unable to
find logs of the split happening to see what the situation was during
the split, so I hope that maybe further information will be added
by other users to help reproduce.

----------------------------------
Dimitry Goldin
Software Developer