Thank you very much for the great support!
This is how I thought to design my key:

PATTERN: source|type|qualifier|hash(name)|timestamp
EXAMPLE:
google|appliance|oven|be9173589a7471a7179e928adc1a86f7|1372837702753

Do you think my key could be good for my scope (my search will be
essentially by source or source|type)?
Another point is that initially I will not have so many sources, so I will
probably have only google|* but in the next phases there could be more
sources..

Best,
Flavio