Great that we agree to having most of the metrics on Master UI rather than a new tool. Also we found that hannibal is very CPU hungry.

@Bryan thanks for creating the issue. I will get started on this. To start with I will have those same metrics as we have on the regionserver page per region. We can have more if suggested.

On 02/08/13 3:59 AM, Bryan Beaudreault wrote:
Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9113

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <