Hi,

I am running a hadoop/hbase cluster with 6 nodes (1 name node, 5 data
nodes).
Two days back two of the machines went down due to some kernel crash.
These machines were rebooted after some time.
Meanwhile the cluster became unresponsive.

Today, to create disk space and let other application services continue in
cluster, we had to wipe out hadoop data directory on one of the data nodes,
thinking that we should still be able to recover cluster as the replication
count was 3.

Could you please point me to any procedure to recover data in my cluster.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
OC.