It's open source. My personal point of view is that if someone is willing
to spend time on the backport, there should be no issue, if the regression
risk is clearly acceptable & the rolling restart possible. If it's
necessary (i.e. there is no agreement of the risk level), then we could as
well go for a 94.12.1 solution. I don't think we need to create this branch
now: this branch should be created on when and if we cannot find an
agreement on a specific jira.

Nicolas