Hi,

We were using HBase 0.94.1 and recently tried switching to 0.94.7 version.
Our coprocessor code reads configuration value from hbase-site.xml and it
is working successfully with 0.94.1 version.

When I switched to 0.94.7 version, I start HBase and get this error when
coprocessor gets loaded

        at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:394)

Coprocessor is trying to read the HBase configuration here and it is not
getting loaded when HBase starts due to NPE.

Is there any particular reason this works in 0.94.1 and not in 0.94.7 ?
Does the configuration loading change between versions ?

Kiran Chitturi

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kiranchitturi>