Ted,

Can you tell me how to dump the stack trace of HBase? By the way, I check
the log of RegionServer. It has following error messages:

java.io.IOException: The connection has to be unmanaged.
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getTable(HConnectionManager.java:669)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getTable(HConnectionManager.java:658)
    at
CDCTrigger.TriggerForModification.prePut(TriggerForModification.java:51)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost.prePut(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:808)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.doPreMutationHook(HRegion.java:2196)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.batchMutate(HRegion.java:2172)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.multi(HRegionServer.java:3811)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.WritableRpcEngine$Server.call(WritableRpcEngine.java:320)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:1426)