Hi,

I am having trouble searching for answers regarding HBase replication, so I
thought I would email the mailing list.

Does HBase provide an API/way to see what has/hasn't been replicated yet?

My use case is the following:

I run a map reduce job in Cluster A and stick the output in HBase. I would
like to transport this output to Cluster B as (part of) the input to
another map reduce job. I hope to achieve this transport via HBase
replication. The second map reduce job cannot start until all the data from
Cluster A has been replicated to Cluster B. So what is the best way to
check if everything has been replicated? Do I query Zookeeper and check if
the RS queues are empty? Or is HBase replication not the right fit for my
use case?

I am using HBase 0.94.2.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

--