Please take a look at "dfs.datanode.data.dir" in hdfs-site.xml.
P.S. "hbase.local.dir" supports one dir only, don't specify it with a list:)

发件人: Tao Xiao [xiaotao.cs....@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2013年12月20日 15:11
收件人: user
主题: Should we set the property "hbase.local.dir" to a list of directories on
different disks to spread I/O?

Hi,

    To spread I/O on multiple disks of the HBase cluster, I set the
property "hbase.local.dir"  in hbase-site.xml to a comma-separated list of
directories on different disks as follows:

     <property>
                <name>hbase.local.dir</name>

<value>/storage/disk1/hbase.local.dir,/storage/disk2/hbase.local.dir,/storage/disk3/hbase.local.dir</value>
      </property>

is it right ?