Hi Ted,
Sorry for the late reply.
The log location which was listed using ps command,  I checked. Thing is
after some time, looks like logs not getting updated... In the logs also
not much information why region server stopped updating logs.. How do I
make region server to start updating logs...?

Thanks for the help.
Thanks and Regards
Sandeep  B A