hi,
i have a single node hdfs/hbase/zookeeper. my client and rest calls worked
before with versions:

hbase: 0.94.7
hdfs: 1.1.1
zk: (from hbase)

Now I did an update and have following versions:

hadoop-2.2.0
hbase-0.96.1-hadoop2
zookeeper-3.4.5

when I deploy the project I receive a Jersey Exception although I "only"
changed the versions of my hadoop/hbase in my pom file and didn't touch the
jersey dependencies:

com.sun.jersey.api.container.ContainerException: No WebApplication provider
is present
        at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.WebApplicationFactory.createWebApplication(WebApplicationFactory.java:69)
        at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.create(ServletContainer.java:392)
        at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer$InternalWebComponent.create(ServletContainer.java:307)
        at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.load(WebComponent.java:607)
        at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.init(WebComponent.java:210)
        at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.init(ServletContainer.java:374)
        at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.init(ServletContainer.java:557)

Do I need new exclusions with new versions of hadoop and hbase?
Does anybody have a clue?

thx and regards,