Thanks for your reply Anoop,

In my application, I have only one version of a row. So requests are plain
delete requests without any concern about versions of a record.

>> we already handle this internal get op call not to invoke the pre/post Get
>> CP hook.
        I am using 0.96.1.1 version of hbase. May be it is handled in the later
versions. Can you tell me the exact class which has this code to invoke the
Coprocessor hook..?? I could not obtain the exact stack trace in my application
to trace the call.
We can file a JIRA about the same and discuss more on this to decide the
behavior.

Regards,
Vinay Kashyap