I got the dump of the problematic rs from web ui: http://pastebin.com/4hfhkDUw
output of "top -H -p <PID>": http://pastebin.com/LtzkScYY
I also got the output of jstack but I believe it's already in the dump so I do not paste it again. This time the hang lasted about 20 minutes.

于 2014/7/9 12:48, Esteban Gutierrez 写道:
Hi Rural,

Thats interesting. Since you are passing
hbase.zookeeper.property.maxClientCnxns does it means that ZK is managed by
HBase? If you experience the issue again, can you try to obtain a jstack
(as the user that started the hbase process or try from the RS UI if
responsive rs:port/dump) as Ted suggested? the output of "top -H -p <PID>"
might be useful too where <PID> is the pid of the RS. If you have some
metrics monitoring it would be interesting to see how callQueueLength and
the blocked threads change over time.

cheers,
esteban.

--