Hi,

We are writing a billion records into HBase using multiple clients. Each
client is multithreaded.
Autoflush is set to false and the write buffer size = 12MB.

The WriteRequestCount metric is incremented by only 1 for one batch insert
and not by the number of records inserted.* Is there any API/method to
calculate the total number of puts in the write buffer before it is flushed?
*

We need to calculate how many writes are actually happening at every second.

Another reason is to see whether all the records inserted from the client
side is actually inserted into the data store without any data loss (at
every second).

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Varsha