Hi all,

I am trying to design the row key for a table. Our application would
perform many queries on columns. My question is that is that a good way to
put all values from columns into the row key? Thus I can use filters like
FuzzyRowFilter to get rows and parse the values directly from row keys. How
would this affect the read performance with a long row key? Would it be
worse than use column filters to fetch data from regular columns?

Any opinion and experience would be really appreciated. Thank you very much
!

Best,
Yanglin