This is PE, so perhaps HBASE-11558 is operative. Or if you are running the
test against a minicluster, perhaps HBASE-11621

​Unfortunately I'm not set up yet for the small cluster YCSB tests I've run
for previous 0.98 RCs. Next time.​ Any help providing insight as to perf
changes in this release to the previous would be much appreciated J-M, even
if they come in after the release.

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 3:33 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org

--
Best regards,