Hi Esteban,

Sorry, I meant to point that out in my original email - yeah, heap sizes,
Xmx, and such will be different for 32-bit and 64-bit servers, but I was
wondering if there is anything in HBase that could complain if, say, a
region written on a 32-bit server moves to a 64-bit server.... or anything
else of that sort that is HBase (or Hadoop) specific.

Thanks,
Otis