Hey folks,

I'm upgrading an application from CDH4.3 to CDH5.2 so jumping from 0.94 to
0.98 and wanted to just ask for confirmation on the dependencies now hbase
has split into hbase-client and hbase-server etc.

If I am submitting MR jobs (to Yarn) that use things like
TableMapReduceUtil it seems I need to have hbase-server jar on the CP to
compile.  This just seems... bizarre.  I'd have expected hbase-client or
some hbase-mapreduce library to have this so as not to bring in the
dependencies of the servers.

Can someone please confirm that I'm not overlooking something obvious?  I
suspect I must be.

Thanks,
Tim