Currently Result's toString() calls toString() method of each Cell
(KeyValue) it contains.
KeyValue's toString() method is implemented like this:

    return keyToString(this.bytes, this.offset + ROW_OFFSET,
getKeyLength()) + "/vlen="

      + getValueLength() + "/seqid=" + seqId;

Meaning value is not part of the String.

FYI