Hi,
  I am trying to login to secure cluster with keytabs using below methods. It
works fine if  the token is not expired. My process runs for long time ( web
app from tomcat). Keep getting below exceptions after the token expire time and
connection fails if the user tries to view data from web page.
What is the better way of handling connections? How to refresh keys
automatically?. Is there a spring implementation for managing connections? If
yes, can you share sample code.

UserGroupInformation.setConfiguration(conf);
UserGroupInformation.loginUserFromKeytab("hbase.myclient.principal",
"hbase.myclient.keytab");

2014-11-13 08:25:49,899 ERROR [org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation]
PriviledgedActionException as u...@mycompany.com (auth:KERBEROS)
cause:javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find
any Kerberos tgt)]
2014-11-13 08:25:49,900 WARN [org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RpcClient] Exception
encountered while connecting to the server : javax.security.sasl.SaslException:
GSS initiate failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided
(Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]
javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed
Caused by: org.ietf.jgss.GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)

Thanks,
Chandra