Hi, all,

I want to use a column family to save some runtime data, which is small so I
set that CF in memory to increase the performance, and the user data is still
save in a normal CF.
My question is: will the data in the in-memory column family get lost, if there
is a failure of regionServer?  Or in other words, is the data in an in-memory
CF as safe as in an ordinary CF? No difference?

I could do test myself, but it needs some time, so I would like to be lazy and
ask for help here :) If someone happened to know the answer, thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Ming