does performance should differ significantly if row value size is small and
we don't have too much versions.
Assume, that a pack of versions for key is less than recommended HFile
block (8KB to 1MB
https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/io/hfile/HFile.html),
which is minimal "read unit", should we see any difference at all?
Am I right?