Hi, all,

II did the following command in hbase shell:

disable 'TestTable'
alter 'TestTable', CONFIGURATION => {'hbase.regionserver.region.split.policy'
=> 'xxxxxxxxx'}
enable 'TestTable'

At first I want to put
"org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.ConstantSizeRegionSplitPolicy" to the
place "xxxxxxxxx", but because a spelling error, now is something wrong in this
configuration. After I enable the table, it failed bacause of ClassNotFound.

Now is the problem: the table failed to enable and stay in a middle status. The
table is neither enabled nor disabled now. How can I save my table and fix the
wrong configuration?

yeweichen2...@gmail.com