my version is 0.98.6-cdh5.2.0, the problem in my production environment.

So should I first delete znode? And then how to distable this table?my goal is
to fix the wrong table configuration to get my data.

from my mobile phone.

在 2015-2-4 上午12:46,ramkrishna vasudevan
<ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com<mailto:ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>>写道:

> I think the only way out here is to clear the zookeeper node.  But am not
> sure on the ramifications of that.
>

> Which version are you using?  The newer versions are 'protobuf'fed.
>

> Are you running this in production?
>

> Regards
> Ram
>

> On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 5:00
> PM,yeweichen2...@gmail.com<mailto:yeweichen2...@gmail.com><yeweichen2...@gmail.com<mailto:yeweichen2...@gmail.com>>wrote:

>> I tried HBCK, but it doesn`t help.

I want to disable the table, so that I can use "alter" to fix the wrong
configuration. But now the table keep in the status that no matter I use
"is_enabled" or "is_disabled", it return false.