Completely missed out on QualifierFilter. Thanks Alok.
Since QualifierFilter is going to use regex. I would say that
QualifierFilter wont be super efficient. At present, i want to do this
quickly.
In near future, if time permits, i will try to write ColumnSuffixFilter and
use it.
An observation regarding naming, "ColumnPrefixFilter" and "QualifierFilter"
names are not coherent. IMHO, we should either call ColumnQualifier as
"Column" or "Qualifier". Using both interchangeably creates confusion.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta