Hi,

I was on 0.98 running PerformanceEvaluation.  randomRead or sequentialRead
all show good read counts on the table regions.

filterScan shows exactly the same as you had.

Looking at the code.  It could be as expected.  The filter has no matching
returns, so the region server is in nextInternal() loop.  And it seems that
we only update the read request count for return rows?

Jerry