Hi,

Esteban, yup, I remember your comment from back then and your name :)
I think your observations were & are right.  Surprising number of people
still on 0.94.

Bryan, yes, I see why people are still on 0.94.x.  We were on it for a
looooong time, too, for the same reason.  Sorry for the poor labeling. I
didn't mean to imply things with that, but it looks like I inadvertently
did.

Lars, true.... but we'll leave that for another poll :)

In the mean time, people, a few more votes, please:
http://blog.sematext.com/2015/03/11/hbase-poll-version/

Thanks,
Otis