Hi, Lars

Thanks very much for sharing this example.

By the way, does that mean the Puts and Deletes I submitted through table.put
and table.delete won't be buffered and will be flushed immediately?

??????: "Lars George";<lars.geo...@gmail.com>;
??????: "user@hbase.apache.org"<user@hbase.apache.org>;

????: Re: HBase1.0 API Problem: setAutoFlush and flushCommits

Hi,

This has been moved to BufferedMutator. I have an example here:
https://github.com/larsgeorge/hbase-book/blob/master/ch03/src/main/java/client/BufferedMutatorExample.java

Best,
Lars