We are planning to use the snapshot feature that takes a backup of a table
with 1.2 TB of data. We are planning to export the data using
ExportSnapshot and copy the resulting files to a NFS mount periodically.

Out infrastructure team is very concerned about the amount of data that
will be going over the wire and how long it will take

This is just one table. There may be other tables in the future that we
want to back up.

So I wanted to get a sense of what others are doing with ExportSnapshot.
What is the size of the tables that are backed up and whether the concerns
raised by our infra team are valid?

Thanks

Afroz