will it be possible for you to give me below

Artifact Id,GrouId and version.
if this is not possible how to add this repository is Pom.xml?

--
Hi,

Find my attached resume. I have total around 7 years of work experience.
I worked for Amazon and Expedia in my previous assignments and currently I
am working with start- up technology company called Insideview in hyderabad.

Regards
Jeetendra