Hi All,

I have been MapReduce on HBase for a while now and this has been really
successful for me. But I have some MRs jobs in my pipeline which scan every row
on hbase. So I was wondering I move this MR job to run on snapshot that will
reduce the load on RSs and HBase direct operations mostly get wont be affected
by my long running full scan MR job.

Let me know if my understanding is correct and what are possible drawbacks of
doing this. I am mostly worried that my job will start talking longer time as
compared to MR directly in HBase table. Please provide some details on this.

Thanks,
Rahul